HIGHER VOCATIONAL STUDIES ON “ARTISTIC JEWELLERY”
Art Jewellery studies take two years including the training period. After these two years the students will have to do a Final Project during the first term of the following year.
- History of precious metalsmithing, fashion jewellery and jewellery.
- Artistic drawing and colour
- Modelling and moulding
- Technical drawing
- Computer aided design
- Materials and technology: precious metalsmithing and jewellery
- Audiovisual media
- Foreign Language
- Jewellery projects
- Jewellery workshop
- Training and career counselling
HIGHER VOCATIONAL STUDIES ON “ILLUSTRATION”
The studies take two academic years including the Training period and the Final Project, which is executed when the second course is finished.
- Basics of visual expression and representation
- Drawing applied to illustration I
- Theory of image
- History of illustration I
- Graphic art techniques
- Traditional graphic techniques
- Graphic architecture and typography
- Training and career counselling.
- Drawing applied to illustration II
- History of Illlustration II
- Foreign language for profesional use
- Industrial plotting
- Applied spatial representation
- Computering applied to illustration
- Illustration projects