ESAC Roberto Orallo follows the structure of public schools with their different levels of management and organization.
- Management team: Headmaster, head of studies, school secretary, academic, economic and human resources management heads
- School board: a committee representing all members of the educational community.
– management team
– administrative staff
– local representative
– a representative of the business sector related to our teachings
Teaching departments: areas of educational organization structured as following:
– Workshop, technical and working development department: includes subjects on workshops and professional training
– Drawing Department: subjects related to Artistic and Technical drawing as well as History.
– Project and new Technologies Department: brings together the subjects on Projects, Computers and Foreign Language.
– Supplementary and extracurricular activity Department: responsible for the organization of all activities in the school. It is shaped by all teachers in the school.
Other coordinating tasks:
– Teaching Committee: formed by the managing team and the head of department.
– Teacher Board: led by the head of studies and the tutor of each group and their teachers.
– teacher formation leader.
– student delegate board.